Red Limb Studio
Based in Tymbark, Poland
March 1, 2018
Steam (Windows PC)
Rise of Insanity is a first-person psychological horror game, with additional support for VR, which draws inspiration from classic psychological horror masterpieces such as The Shining, The Exorcist and Silent Hill.
Set in America in the 1970's, the story centers around Dr. Stephen Dowell, a renowned phycologist faced with a difficult patient who shows distinct yet contradictory symptoms of different mental disorders. The life of the doctor himself is also shrouded in mystery – you must step into his shoes to find out the truth.
What terrible fate has befallen your wife and child? Is your new patient, on whom you are testing your experimental treatment methods, somewhat responsible for what happened? Who is to blame? Don’t lose your nerve and overcome your fear.
- The realistic graphics provide a horrifying and immersive atmosphere that will chill you to the core.
- Haunting, atmospheric soundtrack and professional voice acting.
- Explore diverse locations inspired by North American architectural trends from the early 70s.
- Walk, examine, discover dark secrets and solve logical puzzles. Descend the inner depths of the human consciousness.
- Support for VR goggles (read FAQ here.)
Logo & Icon
About Red Limb Studio
Red Limb Studio is a small, independent team of developers with a passion for computer games and new technologies like virtual reality. All our products are designed to include support for VR headsets to provide a deeper level of immersion. Our second game is called "Rise of Insanity" and it's now available on Steam for Windows PC.
More information on Red Limb Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Rise of Insanity Credits
Level Design and Art